Monday, 26 October 2020

DA Arrears Calculator

Telangana Teachers January 2019 DA Arrears in Online and TS CPS Teachers DA Calculator. GO.69 New DA to TS Employees from 1st January 2019 (Present DA 38.776%). As per the latest Telangana Govt Order released TS GO 69 Dated:23-10-202
DA Enhanced to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.07.2019
2. GO.69 DA 5.240% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 38.776%
4. Old DA: 33.536%
5. 1st July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be credited in GPF Account
6. CPS Employees 10% of DA from 1st July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash in Four Installments.
7. Cash from November 2020 payable on 1st December 2020.
How to Calculate Telangana Employees 38.776% DA Arrears
SelectBasic Pay as on 01-June-2019
Select Increment Month:
Select AAS (6/12/18/24 Years Scale)
Select Surrender of Earned Leaves
Finally Click on Submit Botton
Display Your DA Arrears Month wise Details
And Download in pdf file.
TS Teachers DA Arrears Online Calculator
GPF Account DA Arrears to be credited in GPF account
from 1st July 2019 to October 31, 2020 (16 Months).
CPS Account 10% of DA Arrears is to be credited in CPS Account from 1st July 2019 to October 31, 2020
Cash to all Employees From November, 2020 Month
90% Cash Payable
to CPS employees 1st July 2019 to October 31, 2020
 Dearness Allowance (DA) Arrears @ 38.776% From July-2019
Basic Pay on 1st Oct 2020
Select Basic
Last Increment Month
Select Month
AAS (6/12/18/24) Taken Month After 1st July 2019
--Not Applicable--
CPS or PF
lect---

Reactions

0 Comments:

Post a comment

Latest Jobs

More

Jobs Info

More
Top